- Being called "Miss" and "Young Lady" in the same visit.
- Being teased that I borrowed my neighbor's kid so I'd look old enough to buy beer.
- In and out of the store in under 45 minutes with a page-long grocery list.
- Meat, freezer items, cans, cleaning items all in seperate bags.
- Half gallon of milk sale - $1 each.
- Talking about the 65 degree weather while a friendly gentleman walks my cart to the car and loads my groceries for me. In January.
- Talking about the 65 degree weather while a 15-ish boy walks my cart to the car and loads my groceries for me. In January.
- Two second walk from car to door.
- $.49/lb chicken hindquarters.
- Cheerios on sale for $1.88 a box!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Reasons I Love Fareway
Posted by Sonja Gerstenberger at 9:00 AM